District 8 Points Races are on hold until further notice. (May 24th in Duvall is now a NW Roostertails Club Race) Please check with your clubs for local information. Stay safe!
FROM NAMBA PRESIDENT ALAN HOBBS concerning COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS —
The Coronavirus and its rapid spread has caused Federal, State and Local government agencies to create specific regulations and specific suggestions concerning public activities. Not all areas of the country are affected exactly the same due to local regulation or the concentration of virus infections. Group activities forbidden in one state may be allowed in a different state. We are told that group activities can increase the chances that the Coronavirus will spread. NAMBA asks everyone to comply with any requirements and safety measures resulting from the Coronavirus.
For these reasons, some NAMBA events will be delayed. Hopefully, the events can be rescheduled. But, this may not be the case. It is quite possible that events delayed will become events cancelled. You will be notified as soon as possible when an event is delayed or cancelled. Please understand that the event was delayed and/or cancelled in compliance with Federal, State, and/or Local requirements. As soon as possible, event schedules will get back on track and we will try to reschedule any events delayed.